Searching for the right laser distance measurer can be a bit complicated especially for people who have not done any research about the differences of the products that are available. More often than not, there are some products that seem so similar that they can become confusing and then there are also some products that have a lot of good advantages so knowing the right and proper details can be a bit hard. There are different specs to consider and usually, people narrow down their choices and they tend to choose from the Leica e7300, the Leica Disto D2 and the Bosch GLM50. Which of the three laser distance measurers should you choose? Read more to know more facts about each one.
Leica Geosystems Disto E7300 Laser Distance Measurer
The Leica e7300 is known to measure a good distance of 80 meters. Its accuracy is better than most products since most products have a measurement of about 1 of 16th of an inch. The Leica e7300 on the other hand measures +/- 1. While it may already seem to be one good product to try, it will become even better to know more about the various advantages of this product so that it can be better appreciated.
Advantages of Leica Geosystems Disto E3700 Laser Distance Measurer
- Like mentioned earlier, the measurement of the Leica e7300 is known to be better than most of the other laser distance measurers because it can measure +/- 1. This is very accurate and will make it easier for professionals to do some measuring.
- The Leica e7300 is also very handy. It weighs about 9.2 ounces so it can be very easy to bring around to different places. It can even be placed inside the pocket for people who do not want to bring a case.
- The end piece of the Leica e7300 is not only used in order to make things look better. It ensures that it will be detected by the whole device to make measurements accurate. This will help save people a lot of money in inaccuracies.
Disadvantage of the Leica Geosystems Disto E7300 Laser Distance Measurer
- While the features of this product are known to be one of the best in the market, there are some complaints regarding the display of the item. It seems that some people have received defective products and the display of the products that they have purchased is not working properly. This can be a waste of time and money but those who receive working products have nothing to complain about.
Leica Disto Laser D2 Distance Measurer
- This is known to be a very accurate measuring tool that can come with a high price tag but it seems that people are not complaining about this because of the quality of the product that they can get.
- When it comes to accuracy, the Leica e7300 is still better because of its accuracy rate of +/-1. The Leica Disto on the other hand has a measurement rate of +/- 1.5. While this may be a small difference when it comes to the costs that may come with inaccuracies, this is a big deal.
- Aside from the fact that it is accurate enough, what can be said about this product is it does exactly what people would expect it to do which means that all of the specs that are listed about this product are all true. These specs can be expected by those who would buy this.
- Like the Leica e7300, this product is compact and can be brought almost anywhere. This can be placed in bags and it will not take up too much space. It also measures in a matter of seconds too so it can be easy to use.
Disadvantage of Leica Disto D2 Laser Distance Measurer
- One disadvantage of the Leica Disto is that the manual comes in Chinese while it may not be a bit deal for some people to still download the manual from the Internet and print it out so that it can be in a language that is easy to understand, it can be a hassle.
Bosch GLM 50 Distance Measurer
- The Bosch GLM 50 measures correctly down to the 16th of an inch. While this is good enough for a lot of people, the measurement of the Leica Disto D2 and the Leica e7300 may be considered better than this.
- While it may take about a minute for the whole measurement to be given by the Bosch GLM 50, it will only take a few seconds for the first two products that are mentioned. This means that for people who may want to have immediate results may have to get Leica Disto D2 or Leica e7300.
- Square footages can be measured by the Bosch GLM 50 very accurately and while for some people they would like to use this product for professional reasons, there are some who find it fun to use this product because they are able to figure out various measurements that they never thought they would be able to do.
Disadvantage of the Bosch GLM 50 Distance Measurer
- The main disadvantage of the Bosch GLM 50 is the fact that it has two buttons that look similar to each other. There may be instances when the place can already be measured up but if people would press the wrong button, the whole display will be erased from the screen.
These are the different things that people would have to know about the three products. Based on the features that are mentioned above, it will be easier to choose the right one to use depending on people’s preferences and needs.